Saturday, July 30, 2016

Hello Again.....tell me what you think....




It has been over three years, since I have written on this blog.

I am not sure that there is anyone out there who remembers me.  If you do and you wish for me to start this blog up again, let me know.

My life has changed a lot and I have moved into a new stage of joy.  I am still painting and drawing with colored pencil.

One of the reasons that I left the Blog universe is that people were using my art, without my permission.  All my photos are yours for the taking.  My Artwork was not.....    so, I quit putting it out there.  After some reflection, I realized that I am not taking it with me, so I ought to just share what I love.

If I hear back from anyone, I will offer a free piece of work on my next blog post.  It will be small, but I will give it away to the best comment.  Let's hope that there are at least five comments....

Hope to hear from you....


No comments: