Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Friday!!!




It's back to work for me.
It's been a long, hard week for me...
and for my Sweet Hubby.
But he is doing well, and I am getting into the studio.





Here is more of a close up.
I think you can guess what I am working on.


We are looking forward to the weekend.  It's time for a small celebration, and "Father's Day" is just the excuse we need to kick up our heels (well, I won't go that far...).   We are planning to go to our favorite coffee shop this weekend and have an iced mocha...and if energy allows, on to our favorite book store.  Onward and forward..... Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there.... 

1 comment:

emily j. cole said...

Lovely!

Was so fun seeing the photos from your trip! I have a friend who lives in Waikanae, NZ. Would love to get there one day!

Hope you had a nice weekend. :)