Well, there is a bit more to this 'tagging thing'.... and that is the questions that I am presenting to the next person to be tagged. I hope that she (Elizabeth) will not mind, as she is a very busy person. Her blog, bananabreadandbeaches.blogspot.com/ , is filled with treats and experiences in South Florida.
So here are my questions to her: (Beth, follow the initial instructions in the last post, but then you can answer my questions to you....).
Okay, here goes:
1. What is your favorite way to spend a day?
2. If you could go any where in the world (all expenses paid), where would you go on a dream trip?
3. What was the first car you drove (make, model, color)?
4. If you could buy any car, what one would you buy?
5. What is your favorite food indulgence?
6. If you could spend one year, learning something new, what would it be?
7. What is your favorite flower (I had to ask!)
8. If a genie granted you one wish, what would it be?
9. What is your favorite color?
10. What is your latest favorite CD/song/music genre?
11. Give us one idea that might bring harmony to the discord of politics, today?
Thank You, Beth, for being a good sport!