Thursday, March 8, 2012

Going "Splorin"

Sweet Hubby and I are going "sploring".   We are finally off (well, most people knew that already) and running (or flying) on our long planned journey.  I think all of our ducks are in a row, and we will have much to share upon our return, but the blog will be quiet for a while.


Just know that Spring is popping up in Colorado..... the crocus are up, which thrills me, and the rest of my Spring blossoms are peeking out.  We have enjoyed a lovely week of catching up around here, fixing broken things, dusting, repacking, and even some Spring cleaning in the garden.


This morning we could hear the woodpecker, 'rat-a-tatting' on the air conditioner (his favorite way of flirting).....so, I know that there will soon be baby birds, and bees and flowers blooming here.


Sending 'hugs' your way..... to last a few weeks.  Hoping that life is blooming in your neck of the woods, and that you are feeling peaceful and joyful as Spring approaches.


Here's an old photo..... but with the ever present message, that there are always new beginnings......



The renewal of Springtime
always lightens my spirit

No comments: