Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Hearts are everywhere… in nature, art, body & soul…..everywhere.  With a full heart, one can conquer anything.  My heart is full.  I am grateful for all of those people, places and things that fill my heart.  


I took a walk with my camera, this weekend…..looking for hearts.  They are everywhere (but sometimes you have to look a little harder to see them).  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Coquina shells form a perfect heart!




A little piece of art
on my desk.





I think that this is a
??Caladian?? leaf.
Help me with this one!!
Well, I think it looks like a heart!




An old but beautiful leaf
stuck to the sidewalk.
Even old hearts can be beautiful!





This one was a bit of a stretch….
It is tiny, but sometimes you
can see the heart in the smallest places.

Hope you are filled with hearts this week!!

No comments: