Monday, December 5, 2011

Project complete....

I thought that you might enjoy seeing the project that I have been working on.  It is a painting project of another sort. I also changed the settings for a bit.  The other was perfect for Fall, but this one feels more like where we are at the moment.... so bear with me, as I change things up on occasion.


I didn't even realize that a week had passed.  Time is flying and I am embracing it, instead of panicking.  Christmas cards are complete and on their way.... presents are being wrapped and tomorrow is the national matching day for donations.  


So, if you are inclined to help others (and I am pretty sure ALL my readers are thus) Tuesday is the day to go to (and I hope that I have this correct....)  


GivingFirst.org (or check in your area to make sure this is the right one).   All donations will be matched, which means that we double the giving on Tuesday!  It just can't get better than that!


Okay... here is my latest 'work of art'  with a bit of the Holidays thrown in for good measure.  (These are the bulk of my holiday decorations this year..... and those that know me well, will be astonished that I could possibly simplify this much).  Anything is possible.


Happy Holidays!
I can't even tell you how
awful the original piece was.
Horrible - Terrible
but much better now!




I had fun painting the inside
a wonderful turquoise.

No comments: