Monday, August 22, 2011

What I have been up to around here



I am back..... whew, last week was a rough one.  Too many obligations and not enough time.  Throw in a bit of stress, and voila.... migraine!  By Friday, I was down for the count and it took several days to pull myself together.  

However, before I was struck in the head.... I managed to do some work.  I finished the piece that I was working on.... actually it's in the 'resting stage' for a few weeks.  I have moved on for a bit, but will come back to it.

I took two photos and I just thought that you might enjoy seeing how the flash vs non-flash works.  I can't decide which one I like best, but photography can really affect the work.


Quince
taken with a flash



Quince
taken without a flash


This week is hectic, as well, so hopefully, I can get into the studio and get some work done.  I promise to have something to show, soon.



1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

Without! Without! :)
Beautiful drawing, as usual.