Friday, August 5, 2011

Onward and forward....

Here's a completed drawing from several weeks ago.  I heard from a reader, that it's nice to see the work in progress, but sometimes I forget to put it on the blog, when it's done.  

I will share that the reason that I don't put it on the blog again, is that something has either gone really bad or maybe, just semi-bad, and I don't like the piece anymore.  However, that is not so fair to the readers, as they should know that some work ends up in the circular file (and that is really old phraseology for the wastebasket).  This one was heading there....may still be.  I haven't decided.  But, I will share it with you, all the same....




A watercolor pencil sketch
completed with colored pencil
from a Friday Art Group session

Have a great weekend!  Stay cool!



No comments: