Monday, June 27, 2011

Sweet Pig

Good Monday Morning!   There was a fire in the Boulder Foothills last night...... the constant fear of fire in the Summer is not to be underestimated.  The GOOD news is that they were getting it contained quickly...making it a good morning, today.

Along our garden tour walk on Saturday, we found several houses that were not on the tour, but actually had pretty amazing gardens.  So, I figured "Why not take a few photos???"    Here is one garden that captured our hearts.  I just wanted to sit down and relax.....admire the sweet & silly pig, and sip a glass of ice tea.....

I hope this gives you the same feeling that I had.  More photos all week long....and hopefully, so decent art work to share by the end of the week.



This Sweet pig welcomed all guests



I have no clue what this leaf (or tree) is...... Do YOU???
I just loved the color it provided


A perfectly relaxing spot in the front year
to sip some iced tea and visit with the neighbors


The entire garden welcomes you
I just wanted to share the total garden
which welcomed you to the back yard.

No comments: