Friday, June 17, 2011

Last of the Garden Tour photos.....for this week

I just arrived home from another local Garden Tour.   I must say, that this time of year, I am a garden tour junkie.... no getting around it..... I just love to see the endless ideas that are created from this earth.  Today, was a local delight.  Another Artist's abode and a garden of magical surprises that accompanied it.  Several gardens were simple, yet filled with fun.....and last of all....a garden of love, in memory of this love.  It was as perfect as it could be.   Sharing it, was a gift to the rest of us.

I did not bring my camera today.  I just enjoyed the gardens (so you may be thankful that I have no more photos to share).  However, tomorrow.....I am taking the camera, so we shall see what delights I can come up with for next week.

Here are the last of the garden photos from this past weekend.  Just enjoy!  Have a fun weekend.



What a view of the Flatirons from the back of this garden
What fun it would be to get up every morning
and hike to the top of the hill.


Each egg was approximately a foot long.
The nest was a large bundle of twigs.
This was tucked away on a path.....to be found with an eagle's eye



A view, looking back at the house
(and lap pool....note the towels hanging for all swimmers)
from the glade of Aspen trees

No comments: