Thursday, April 28, 2011

Prayers for Alabama

We arrived home yesterday....after dodging rainstorms for three days. We knew that the storms were coming and we left our safe place in Florida early, so that we could avoid the bigger storms that were on their way.

We saw flooding in Tennessee, Illinois, and Kentucky..... We saw the remnants of the tornado in St. Louis....... Rain followed us through Kansas..... and wind greeted us in Colorado. This counrty is grand...GRAND, even when the weather is NOT!!

I am grateful that we were able to meet wonderful people along the way. Now, I will pray for all of those wonderful people who are suffering from the damage and great loss in the Southeast. I know that we will all be able to help soon..... The American Red Cross comes to mind.

I will be back after I catch my breath. See you next week.

No comments: