Tuesday, April 19, 2011

On the road across America.....

Hi... We have been traveling across the United States..... and warming our bones at our Southern destination. With many projects and explorations awaiting us, I have not been checking the Internet, nor writing in my blog. That was something that I had expected to do. I also realized that I am sharing the computer with Sweet hubby now, so it is harder to catch some time for entries.

We took off from Colorado, as Spring was just beginning to bud. Luckily, we had the good weather traveling along with us, so we managed to make good progress every day. I will share some photos of our travels, with more in a few days. Then, we head back home, to the garden, work, and hopefully, some art to show you.

I will try to post more tomorrow.



The Sunflower state....
Kansas


The famous Arch
(not arches....we stopped at McD's a lot, but this wasn't it!)
St. Louis, Missouri


Mr. Turtle was determined to get to the beach,
and so were we.


Of course, we found lots of others also
relaxing at the beach.
This one caught our eye!

No comments: