Thursday, March 31, 2011

If you are in the neighborhood.....

I have been most honored to be a part of an exhibit in Denver at the Republic Plaza. It will be up until mid-May, so if you are in the neighborhood, you might want to pop in and see it. I have not been there yet, but hope to go in May. I understand that the art is wonderful (there are several exhibits in the space).

I went out and gave the garden a closer look. The white grape hyacinths are up as are my namesake flower: "Hi ya, Cynth!"....and more daffodils are getting ready to pop. We took away the mulch from the Hydrangeas and I do believe that they made it through the Winter months. The Japanese Maple also survived, which we are delighted to see. It was so tiny when we put it in last Fall that I am just glad that it survived.



Poster sent to me by Susan Rubin
Colored Pencil Instructor
at the
Denver Botanic Gardens




We are hitting the road again.... so I hope to bring you pretty photos from across the country.

Stay tuned.

No comments: