Thursday, January 27, 2011

All I have today....

I am working on an Orange, for this week....it's still in the fridge...opened and pulled apart, for a better drawing. This was the 'whole' before I tore into it.

This is the week that change begins..... as of today...

My Sweet Hubby will retire in one week.... but today is his last full day of practice. Wow...where did the years go?? I will optimistically look forward to our years ahead.

I admire this man, who woke each and every day (very early, I might add) and went to work at the very same place for 36 years. That is no small feat, and I fear that he will miss his patients, and friends and a staff more like family than staff. But he feels like flying free for awhile, before the age of infirmities hits him...and I plan to fly right along with him. I will be drawing and blogging and enjoying the moments that are ahead of us.


"Orange you glad for the good days??"

So, back to the drawing board for me.... just wanted to share some good news from our home.

1 comment:

Emily Cole said...

Congratulations to your hubby! ENJOY!!!