Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Wishes....

I found this Amarylis, stuck in between other pieces of work, and I just had to add a little, something, something to it, to spice it up a bit. I realized that I did not have any winter painting to put up in my studio.....which I do to greet guests that visit. (Mostly, I like to greet myself with something new for each season). So this is it!

I hope that you are enjoying the week. I fell asleep at early last night, so missed the Eclipse. My Daughter-in-law stayed up and saw the whole thing....can't wait to hear what she thinks. No doubt, she is sleeping at the moment..... but, well worth staying up to see.

So....HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS.... HAPPY NEW YEAR (I will be back before the New Year, I am fairly certain). All my best wishes....



1 comment:

MHjK said...

Hi Cynthia and Happy New Year!
I do LOVE your amaryllis!