Friday, November 5, 2010

Breathing space...

I have been working on my Bromeliad all week, and now it needs some breathing space....

I like to photograph and print out my work, just to see what it needs..... and it still needs work.
But, I will let it sit a bit.... before I get back to it.


Bromeliad


The weeks are flying by.... where does the time go. I have several art projects to re-do or complete and paintings to pick up from a local business that has been showing my work for four months. I am re-thinking that..... four months is a long time to have your work in one place. I think I prefer a shorter experience.... but we shall see.

In the mean time, the house got cleaned ...... thoroughly, this time.... and some sewing projects that I had been working on for two years, were completed this week. That is saying something, for me. This weekend, we head outdoors to work in the yard.... trimming the junipers, and raking ('til the cows come home!).

I am also learning how to edit a video. We have the ONLY video of our son's wedding, and it needs editing. So, slowly, I am trying to do that.... we shall see. It is definitely harder than it looks even when the program tries to make it simple. This is good for my brain... stretching...always stretching... to learn new things.

I hope your weekend is a good one and you have fun at what ever you do. I also hope that you can stretch your brain... learn something new.... hug someone old.... and laugh a little.

No comments: