Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It must be Fall.....

Well, the pumpkin vines have taken over the garden. I have been trying to peek in between the leaves to see what has been hiding and growing.....




Look at this sweet pumpkin, just waiting to be picked. I am going to let it grow just a bit more.
I am watching for the frost..... don't want to spoil all the hard work.




There are also lots of baby boos still growing amongst the leaves. C'mon.... hurry..... the snow will be here soon....





And look at this beauty! I didn't discover it for a very long time, because it blended right into the mass of leaves. Oh, My, I want to pick it so much, but I am being very, very, patient.



I still am not caught up from travel and sickness..... so haven't even been into the studio this week. Yikes!! I hope to see it tomorrow.... and show you something soon.


No comments: