Monday, August 9, 2010

Hello again....

Hi..... No photos today.... but just a note to let you know that I did not fall off the turnip truck. I haven't had time in the past few weeks to get into the studio and work. As a result... there is nothing to share with you visually.

I appreciate the folks who stop by this blog..... I really do.

I have just been in a place where my energy was placed elsewhere..... good things happening, but not in the studio.

So, hopefully, I will have some work to share with you soon. If not, I hope you will take a mini-vacation too.... read some books; take a walk; go on a 'date'.....just enjoy the end of the Summer...or if you are down under.... the end of Winter What ever you are doing.... enjoy today (and remember, it's the only one you get).

I promise to be back in full swing very soon.

No comments: