Thursday, July 1, 2010

She sells sea shells by the sea shore

Do you remember that rhyme? I used to practice that as a kid, and it reminded me that I had played with the camera last week....trying to create some soft images for cards. So, I pulled up this photo of sea shells that I especially liked. The shells have been picked up off of the beaches in the gulf.... when my children were small. We would oooh and aaaah over each shell, bringing sandy bags of joy back to Colorado.

Today is a very hot day and "Fourth of July" weekend is here already. The summer started a bit late, but it has heated up to a dandy temperature. This weekend we will "oooooh" and "aaaaah" over fireworks, instead of shells.

I hope that you all have a lovely weekend, at the beach, in the mountains, or just hanging out with friends or family (or both!!). We plan to take a hike to cooler terrain..... and relax in the back yard.....see some fireworks and know that Summer is a lot of fun.


Happy weekend to you all!


No comments: