Friday, July 23, 2010

High Country Beauty

Another week has flown by..... with continued work on a very different piece of work. I don't think I will show it, as it is specifically for a client and not at all my usual stuff. I went way out on a limb and I am not at all sure, if I am having success with this piece or not. However, I had so many photos from last weekend's trip, that I wanted to share some more with you.

We just had the cream of the bumper crop of wild flowers, so it is worth sharing a few more. I hope you don't mind. Next week will be 'iffy' for the blog, as my sweet kids are coming from the South, to cool off out West. I don't get to see them enough, so I will be hanging out with them as much as they can stand. If I get some time, I will definitely pop in to say "Hello", but if not, know that this is very precious time for us - time spent with our family.


The Orange Columbine just takes my breath away.
This one is definitely going to get painted or drawn
by me. at a later date.




A Pastel plethora of Columbines



Correct me if I am wrong,
but I think this is
Teasel?



This Statue, in the Yampa Botanic Garden
Just made my heart strings pop!

No comments: