Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Completed - Spotted Coralroot

I have been cleaning, and cooking .....getting ready for a visit from our kids. They are coming from the Southeast...where it's been mighty hot and humid. I think our high temperatures won't bother them a bit....with the low humidity, we enjoy. I can't wait to see them, so my blogging will be scarce for the next week.

I have finished this Spotted Coralroot.... which is resting. After the kids leave, I will go back and pop in those finishing touches. I have been working on two huge canvases, which you won't be seeing. They are in Acrylic and a special request from a friend.... not the sort of thing that I usually do... and I am definitely less confident about it. It's a "Family Tree", you see, so if I showed it on the blog, I would be sharing her family names, etc. It's a privacy thing.... but believe me, it is definitely 'out of my box' in spirit. I think I like that about it.


Spotted Coralroot

So, I will be playing for the rest of this week. It's so hard to even get the kids to come here, that I absorb every second with them. I hope you understand.

See you soon. I might drop by with more photos from the Mountain visit last week.... just to let you know that I am thinking about you.


1 comment:

Mervi Hjelmroos-Koski said...

Cynthia, This is beautiful!