Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rough Draft....

I finished up the fuchsia yesterday. I call it a rough draft, only because it needs to sit for a few days and then I can see what needs doing. I like this one.... maybe, I am just in a fuchsia mood. The flower is so delicate and vibrant. It just makes me smile. This one will get framed, and I haven't been able to say that about a lot of the work completed lately.



I am glad to know that Wednesday is almost done. The rest of the week will fly by.

I am looking forward to a nice Memorial Day weekend. I will be keeping the Veterans and Military in my thoughts this weekend. I will also be thinking about Louisiana.... with many prayers. Watching a vast portion of an ecosystem dying.... and the livelihood of so many, who have already had enough troubles, slip away.... just seems grossly unfair.

2 comments:

Dawn Dutton said...

Your painting is lovely...thanks for posting it..

Cynthia's Botanical Arts said...

Thanks Dawn..... I appreciate the encouragement!