Monday, May 10, 2010

Painting.... of another sort.

For the last ten days, I have been away..... painting in another way. We have found a small nest in a warm climate, which will allow us to extend the summer weather, through out the year. However, it needs a little (no... a LOT...) of work. So, that is what we did...... painted and spruced up to make it more fun for future visits.

I need to get back to the studio. I plan to clean it out and organize it (as soon as the laundry is done!), and then get back to work on some new stuff.


Some happy stuff to share this Spring. We have a Mother Robin out in the back, sitting on her eggs......AND a Red tailed Hawk on the golf course, sitting on her eggs. I have photos to share with you this week and I will keep you posted on their progress.

It's good to be back home.

No comments: