Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mini-Composition

The objective of this mini-project, was to create an interesting and more contemporary composition. Actually, Ann divided the compositions into three categories: Traditional, Contemporary, and "Out of the Box". Somehow, I could not get to "out of the box", so settled on a more contemporary grouping of dissimilar objects. I had a lot of fun doing it....learning new skills along the way. I hope you enjoy it too.


An "Ann Swan Directed" composition

I also meant to wish everyone a very "Happy Passover" and a very "Happy Easter". Many friends are on vacation this week, spending time with family. I hope that you are able to have time with friends or family this weekend, as well. If not, I hope you find enjoyment in the blossoming of Spring.

No comments: