Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day 2010!

I want to wish all of you a very happy Valentines Day! This is a special weekend, as it is my Son's and my Daughter-in-law's Birthday weekend. They share their birthday, which, as I have said, is a common trait in our family... with many of the birthdays in February. So, if you are one of those people who celebrates a February birthday... and it's close to Valentines Day, I wish you a very happy Celebration this weekend.


A friend sent me the following:


I like that. I never want to lose touch with friends, which can be hard, if they want to lose touch. It is the one place that I like to put my extra energy... because friends are hard to find and hard to lose. I read an article today that talked about being a friend. It gave six ways to be a better friend (well, better person, too!). Here they are: Selflessness; tolerance; genuineness; sensitivity, integrity, and humility. That makes a pretty good combination and creates an atmosphere of kindness towards others. I plan to work on that.

This weekend, I will also be watching the Olympics. What a way for the world to come together. I just would like a bit of peace between the adversaries of the world. Maybe, this will be the year.

So, Happy Valentines Day....Happy Birthday..... Peace and Prosperity..... and Celebrate the Athletes of the world. What a weekend. Fill yours with love!

No comments: