Thursday, December 24, 2009
"Tis Christmas Eve....
......And all is well. We have had two days of snow here, but this morning, as the holiday music plays and the sparkling snow and sunshine beam.....all is well.
I continue with the life lessons. Some of these might remind you just to breathe in the joy tonight and tomorrow. With most people, there is a lot of family, festivities and maybe a touch of exhaustion. Sit back, relax and celebrate.
My favorite place on this earth
(next to being with my kids.... anywhere)
11. Make peace with your past, so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's o.k. to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in a blink of an eye, don't worry, G-d never blinks.
Merry Christmas !