Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some Life Lessons to share...

My favorite Maui rainbow

Yesterday, a friend sent me the most beautiful 'post'. It was 45 lessons in life, with a backdrop of a Scandinavian winter. It really touched my heart..... so much so, that I took the time to write down each of the 'life lessons' which I would like to pass along to you. As we end this year, with it's joys and sorrows.... highs and lows....and too many challenges for most people, I hope that you can reflect upon these lessons and carry a few of them with you into the new year.

I will post my favorite photos from this year and list some of the messages each day. I hope you enjoy this.....and I promise to be back at the drawing board in the New Year!

45 Lessons in Life

1. Life isn't fair but it is still good.

2. When in doubt, just take the next step.

3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.

4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick; your friends & Parents will.
Stay in touch.

5. Pay off your credit cards every month.

to be continued......

No comments: