Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Life Lessons - part 2
Here are the second in my series of 45 Life Lessons. I have already found my favorite one, in this group.... see if you can guess which one. I hear Chocolate calling me! (the January diet will be a real killer this year....love that chocolate!). Smile today.... give some one else a chance to 'win' the argument.... and have at least one piece of Chocolate. I give you permission.
A favorite photo of the back yard in summer
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it come to Chocolate, resistance is futile.