Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Dreaming of warmth....
Despite the cold temperatures, the sun has been out.... not exactly like Santorini, below, but it's the same sun on a cold winter's day. I want to keep going on the Life lessons:
Santorini view on a hot, Greek Day
More Life Lessons
21. Burn the candles, Use nice sheets, Use the good silver: Don't save it for special occasions. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness, but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words, "In five years, will this matter??"
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time, time.