Saturday, December 26, 2009
The Day after Christmas......
How was your Christmas? I hope it was all you hoped for.... expectations can really hang you up, but if your heart is open, you can really enjoy the day.
We try not to have too many expectations, as our kids are far away....but phone calls help. We decided to go to a movie....and wouldn't you know..... so did everyone else in the tri-state area! Many shows sold out, and our show was completely packed. We laughed, cried, and laughed again throughout the movie..... and came home to a lovely dinner.
We thought of our family and friends with love.
Santorini - what a beautiful island in Greece
I will continue with the Lessons of Life:
16. Take a deep breath, it calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful, or joyful.
18. What ever doesn't kill you, really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you want in life, don't take "NO" for an answer.