Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting ready for a Sale....

One of the members of my art group belongs to a church that is trying to repair their original stain glassed windows, which have fallen into disrepair. The windows are beautiful..... but the cost to repair them is great (really great!!). So the church is having a "Arts & Crafts Bazaar" this weekend. My art group is participating.

We are gathering cards, and art work to show and hopefully sell. The church will get a percentage that will go towards repairing the Stained Glass Windows. I love a "Win-Win" situation...... every time, don't you?


I brought my french table in from the outside,
and set it up for guests to the studio.
I will just grab this stuff and take it to the sale.

Most likely, I won't post tomorrow.... but I will be back on Monday. Have a great weekend. It's going to be 70 degrees in Colorado... so I am going to try to get out and enjoy it.

No comments: