Thursday, October 8, 2009

Working my way around the hat....

I am working my way around the Turks Turban...... it is actually a bit further along than this photo, but the details are taking me a while.... and then I am going to 'sit with it for a bit".

I enjoyed doing this one, and I am grateful to have the gourd right in front of me to work from Really, I could add a lot more, but don't think every little blemish will make a huge difference.

It is snowing outside..... makes me sad, as I know the garden will be pretty much gone by tomorrow. I am just not ready for the snow to fly. Maybe we will get another taste of sunshine and summer, before we settle in for the long haul.

Stay warm today, if you are in Colorado..... otherwise, enjoy the warmth of the Fall, as long as you can.
This Turks Turban... almost looks a bit 'iridescent",
don't you think?

No comments: