Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Quote of the day....


Would you believe that the ellipse on the front sketch of the sunflower, on my last blog was all off? Class was amazing, and I showed the sketches to my teacher.... it was a 'no go' on the sunflower - partially opened. So, literally, back to the drawing board.... and a tough weekend with the allergies, so not much work done today. I found this quote on a blog....and I wanted to share it with you.


So here is the quote:

He who can no longer pause

to wonder and stand

rapt in awe,

is as good as dead;

His eyes are closed.

- Albert Einstein



Just as I need to view my work with new eyes... and make adjustments, you need to stop and take a peek at nature today. We all manage to get going too fast. Too many people are scared, angry and irritable.... just trying to survive, but afraid of the future. WE are our future! So, stop, go outside and just look around (well, if it is pitch dark, and a storm is brewing... you might re-think that!!).

We have much to be grateful for.

No comments: