Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Creme de la Creme

This was my favorite garden...... for so many reasons. The succulents were amazing - even the more simple and common ones were beautifully potted, and placed in such a way, that they created their own vignette. Then there were the touches all around - a feast for the eyes. I must admit that I will 'nab' some of these ideas for next years garden. I am already thinking about different Cactus...and Succulents for the garden.



A beautiful 'textural" plant....
would be fun to paint or draw!


I loved these flags....
anyone know where I can find them??


Of course, this is the season of the "Sunflower"
Yet, the varieties in all of the gardens were interesting


A beautiful Cactus....blooms were spent,
but the color was still bright and bold!!

I am a little sad to see the end of summer and the beginning of the "Quiet" season for the garden. Somehow, if I can see the green, or find some color every day, my heart is filled.
I must get out and photograph the squash & pumpkins (and give the snake a warning that I am coming!!) to share with you. Next year.... Cactus for sure!!

No comments: