Friday, July 10, 2009

Sweet Pea from a sweet friend......

Sweet Pea's from a friend provided work at Art Group

Friday mornings are reserved for Art Group - which I love. The friends are dear and we share our gardens with each other which results in work completed on these mornings.

Last week, my friend Jill provided me with Sweet Peas, to draw.... and today, she brought more for me to complete. Well, how could I work on my thistle... when these sweet flowers were just waiting for me. So away I drew.... then did a watercolor wash as a base.... topping it with some colored pencil. What fun! ..... and for a change, a completed (though rough, at best) piece to share with blog friends.

It was a perfect morning, on a lovely warm, but not too hot, day. Now, for an enjoyable weekend. Have a good one!!

No comments: