Thursday, July 2, 2009

From our garden to yours - Happy 4th of July!!

Bunny celebrates the 4th with our flag!

I thought that I would share my herb garden with you. At the present moment, it is fighting with the Cottonwood Tree and the tree (with all it's cotton fluff) is winning. If you look closely, there is lots of stuff tucked in the flowers, herbs, and sandstone of the garden. However, our resident 'bunny' is taking care of the flag, in celebration of this weekend.

I salute America as it celebrates another birthday. I am grateful to live in such a beautiful state, within this beautiful country with so many choices and freedoms. I am also grateful to take the responsibility needed to keep those freedoms.... in what ever capacity that I can.

So, I hope that you enjoy this weekend..... sharing it with friends or family or in a quiet fashion.
Happy Birthday, America!!

No comments: