Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Look what I found in my garden!!

There is a magic forest of mushrooms just for the elves

We were working in the garden this weekend, when we found this forest of mushrooms tucked in the ground cover. Of course, if you look closely you will see the munchkins out for a walk...or could they be elves?

What a delight to find our own magical forest of mushrooms - they really do look like they have been there forever. I hope that elves and magic fairies have found these beautiful domes to keep the rain off.

After a week of really radical weather - the sun is out today and it is quite warm and beautiful. Everyone is still dressed for cold and rainy weather.... sort of overdressed for summer. It will be nice if this weather stays for a bit and we can experience some Summer days.

Today is not an easy day for me..... we lost a dear, sweet friend, that left this earth too soon. Life really is magical and short, so I hope that you make today count (tomorrow too!).


1 comment:

surfjade said...

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for posting on my blog, Soup Lady. It gave me a way to find you. I love your art! Keep on loving nature.