Monday, June 1, 2009

A completed Tulip

colored pencil of tulip is complete (for now)

It's been a long day, but I am glad that all is done and all is well.   A very early morning, running to Denver for Dear Hubby's day surgery.  All's well, but I am mighty tired and so is he.  

I have much to share about my framing class - loved it!!  and much to share when I complete more work, as much is in progress.  

However, lest I get bored for one nano second, Sweet Hubby has treated me to air conditioning in my studio.  Tomorrow, I will have a duct added to my studio (usually cooled by an open window and a fan), and cool air will keep me comfortable all summer.  How wonderful that will be!   Tomorrow is expected to be 20 degrees below normal, so it is a good day for "Air Conditioner Guy" to climb up in the attic and do this.  I would consider it cruel and unusual punishment to send anyone up there on a warm day.  Hopefully, he will be able to get it all done before the weather warms on Wednesday.

I will share photos of completed framing ....front and back, from my class on Saturday.  I am thrilled to have learned a few tricks of the trade... so that I can lower my costs and yet have a nicely framed (museum quality) piece.  Onward and forward.......

No comments: