Thursday, March 12, 2009

St. Patty's Day Celebrations

This reminds me of Ireland!


Well, this weekend will be filled with celebrations of St. Patrick.  I do not have an ounce of Irish blood in me, but I have a love of all things Irish.  Some day, I will travel that way and meet the people, drink Guinness, and paint the town green.  Until then, I will celebrate with friends and wear green, and for a day, celebrate another rich culture.

I wanted to share a small bit of good news.  My son, the musician, has created his second solo c.d..  It is a unique sound and he has written, recorded and produced it all on his own.  This time around, he has decided to be Eco-friendly, and not create a hard c.d., but rather release his music directly to i-tunes.  So, if you are curious about his sound, you can go to the link on the side and it will lead you directly to his 'my space' or "i-tunes".  You can listen to the music on his 'my space' link.......   

I do not share his amazing ability, so I can only appreciate it and do a bit of bragging, as all Moms are apt to do.   His initials are ADR which will help you find the link on the side......


No comments: