Monday, March 16, 2009

Signs of Spring

pussy willows begin to bloom

It's been a bit wild and crazy here.... too much 'behind the scenes' stuff and "getting ready to leave" piles of stuff.  You would think that I had never been on a trip before, but this one is going to be a bit special.  The kids are all coming and my sweet hubby and I will be renewing our vows by the ocean, to celebrate our 40th Anniversary.  Can you believe it!!  I would like to say that I got married at 12, but not so.... still, I was a young bride, so I am not an old crone, quite yet. (of course that depends on who you ask??!!)

I thought you would enjoy the pussy willow blooming.... just love them a lot.  I sold this one a while back, so it's gone, but I can pull  it up and share it with you at the very least.

I hope that you are enjoying St. Patrick's Week (seems like the celebration spreads out over the week, when the actual date is on a Tuesday).  I am trying to wear green, and enjoy the greening of our lawn and the garden.  With Spring only a few days away, it's time to celebrate!


No comments: