Monday, March 2, 2009

The crocus are up!

The garden is starting to bloom with crocus!

It's too early.... it's too warm, but there they are, happy and smiling and glad to see the good weather.  March has come in like a lamb here (today it is close to 70 degrees!).  It's still dry as dust, but the weather is so delightful that it just makes everything seem good.

I set up my studio to draw at a more upright angle.... so I am going to give it a try this afternoon.  We shall see.  Since I have not started physical therapy yet... and I have a workshop on Friday in Denver... I need to challenge myself to get stronger and push through the pain.  It's really not so bad, though ice is nice at the end of the day (on my back, that is ...).

I know that it is cold and snowy on the East coast.... and it's been a rainy winter on the West coast.... but Colorado has been glorious - and I won't complain about that.

Today, I hung a show of five paintings that will be up for four months.  I will post photos tomorrow.  It's all good.

No comments: