Saturday, February 21, 2009

laundry piling up!

My life is on hold right now, and the laundry is piling up!

I arrived home from our trip with a doozy of a cold and went to bed for a day with a fever.  No problem, I thought, I can catch up tomorrow...... 

The next morning, the coughing started..... after a bad coughing spell, I heard something 'pop' in my back - and the pain was terrific.  Okay... don't panic... called my friend, who took me to the Chiropractor.  She took one look at my white and gray face, a mask of pain, and decided to do acupuncture first.  I had 'popped' a disc.  On Friday, she gave me an adjustment, and told me to go and rest.

Well, I have been laying on my back for the last three days... with tiny improvements each day (as you can tell, I am actually sitting up at the computer, writing this).   I was told that it will probably take about 10 days to get back to a more normal state.  

I am not drawing or painting.... life is going to be a challenge for a while.  But, I will be back at some point... and the laundry will get done.


1 comment:

Polycarps 863 said...

Get better soon mom! I love you lots Gregory