Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy birthday to "A-man"



"Since love grows with in you, So beauty grows.
For love is the beauty of the soul"   St. Augustine

There are two special events this week..... One is the birthday of my son, the younger, who delights us with his musical genius.  He was born on Friday the 13th... and in this year of the Ox, he will celebrate again, on Friday the 13th.  He lives on the coast, and will be away, celebrating with his 'sweetie' for the weekend, so I am sending these wishes early.  Happy Birthday, my dear son.  Have a wonderful weekend and a happy celebration.

We will be with my other son and his lovely wife who is also celebrating her birthday on Friday the 13th.... on the other coast.  It will be a fun weekend of family, as we go south from their home to visit my Father, sister and brother-in-law.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.... I will miss celebrating with you, so I send wishes of love and caring to you early.  I like Valentine's Day, because it's not just about being 'in love' with your honey, but being a loving person... and caring about those around you.  So wear your heart on your sleeve, smile a lot, and give out as many hugs as you can this weekend.  Spread the love.


No comments: