Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keep on Tracking!




A friendly tracker skis on the golf course with dog in tow!

This is the view from my window... and it's so fun to see the cross country skiers out on the golf course (there is a trail around the course, which is a lot of fun!).  This person was happily cruising the down hill section, making tracks with their corgi.  

As I sit snugly inside, drinking my Fireside coffee, I think that I should put on my many layers and head out for some fun... (I do think about it... but it's so snuggy inside!!)

For those of you who might enjoy a nice warm drink... I will give you the recipe for Fireside coffee... a special treat at our home, and was originally a gift from my good friend, Jody.

Here it is:
FIRESIDE COFFEE
Mix together the following:
2 Cups instant Cocoa
2 Cups powdered cream
1 Cup instant coffee (I use de-caf)
1 + 1/2 Cups sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg

Yes, it is a bit high in calories... but I put two or three teaspoons in an espresso cup and it is a tiny treat that keeps you warm on a cold Winters night.  Go make some and enjoy!



No comments: