Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sunny skies and sunsets


The evening sky has been exceptionally beautiful this past week.

I secretly love this time of year... when it really is suppose to be cold, but we have unprecedented warm weather.  It was 75 degrees yesterday, and it will be 78 today... with the sun shining brightly, and spectacular sunsets, for Colorado.

I do worry so much about global warming, and I am trying to minimalize my stamp on the enviornment.... but gosh, I love the warm weather when it could so easily be so cold.  I am not kidding myself, I know the cold is coming, but the longer I can avoid it, the happier I am.

So, I am sharing my sunset with you and hoping that you are having wonderful weather (Know the East Coast is layered in snow.....which can be wonderful, as well).  

I will be sure to get outside today and enjoy this gift!

No comments: