Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Solo Showing of my work

My work is being shown at a local church for the month of November

There have been lots of 'firsts' for me this year.  It's my first step into the 60's.... It's my first time being a graduate of an art program (a life long dream), and it's my first solo art show.  I am so glad to be growing and changing and challenging myself as I age.  It's been an exciting year, and I hope that I can continue growing with my art.  

Who knew that you could enjoy a passion this much.   I am truly grateful.

Also, today is Veteran's Day, and I salute all of the Veterans that have kept our country safe, so that even in hard times, we can enjoy a good life with many freedoms.  My husband is a Veteran as well as my brothers, brother -in-law, and Father...... all have done their share for our country.   THANK YOU!

No comments: