Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Homework - Cyclamen

Here is a peek an my unfinished homework for this week.

My eyes are going a bit buggy after working on the leaves of this cyclamen today.  So, I thought you might enjoy seeing what I have been doing this week.  As usual, I am running to catch up, but we plan to leave for Thanksgiving, so I will miss the last class.  I am trying to finish this piece before I leave... and another one that I am working on.  I will show that one to you tomorrow (Rosa sp).   This one was suppose to be a "Ravishing red" but when I got the first few washes down... I fell in love with the "Perfect Pink".  I don't quite have the heart to keep going with washes.... I like the Pink.  What do you think ??

The days are getting short... a bit more hazy.... and a lot cooler.  It won't be long now before the snow flies.


No comments: