Monday, September 15, 2008

The Maine thing about vacations....



It's always nice to go on vacation; to get away from the daily grind; refresh your senses and awaken your creativity.  I surely needed that.  Though, I had little time for painting on this trip, I was able to take lots (no, tons) of photos of the Maine coast and even a bit of New Hampshire.

I am 're-entering' as I like to say... which when coming up to a mile high after sea level means a severe headache, and some general misery..... so I won't be drawing or painting for a few days.  Instead, I will pop on some great photos of the sights, and of  the beautiful plants that we saw in Maine.  I have to give great 'kudos' to Booth Bay and Bar Harbor (Acadia National Park) for a beauty that is truly unique and awe inspiring.  We loved it very much and do hope to go back there again, at some point.



2 comments:

myspace layout editor background said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Ariza said...

Great work.