Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Farmer's Market signs of Fall...


Wonderful produce is filling up the Farmer's Markets all over the county.  The colors of Fall start showing early here.  It is still warm and summery - weather wise, but the warm golden colors of Fall are here.  I think that I enjoy this season the most.  I like the feel of the sun at this time of year; the colors, of course; the variety of flowers and produce; and the scent of that 'crispness' in the air; plus the crunching of the leaves underneath my feet.  All of my senses are heightened, just before winter sets in.  

I am taking a break for a bit... heading to Maine with my husband.  I am looking forward to being refreshed with new smells, sounds, tastes and sights.  I will return mid-September.  See you then!

No comments: