Friday, August 29, 2008

Workshops and wonder!

These are the flowers from the back yard.... Black Eyed Susan's ....... Love them!!

I spent the morning presenting a workshop on nature journaling.  It was fun to share and present new ways of drawing and painting, to friends.   Surprisingly, with so much information to present, we never got outside... but we plan to do that in the future.  I realized that I can go for weeks and months sometimes, without working in my journal.  I miss taking that time out to sketch the beauty around me - I must remind myself to do it more often.   

Okay.... "Do it more often!!".     There, maybe now, I will pay attention.  

Enjoy this Labor Day weekend... I hope that it is "Labor Free" for you and filled with all of the fun things that the last days of summer can bring.  

No comments: